A group of young people in Pittsburgh are building this website about tolerance, respect and acceptance. This project seeks to eliminate barriers and challenge Pittsburghers to raise their tolerance levels, open their hearts, and accept people as people. Through a project that involves sharing stories and understanding similar struggles, our communities will learn that we are not so different after all.
To us, the Tolerance Toolkit is about:
– Treating others they way you would like to be treated.
– Respecting others and earning their respect in return.
– Helping others to do well with their education.
– Stopping bullies and helping kids who are bullied.
– Teaching people around the city to know more about each other.
But we want to know – what do YOU think? What does “Tolerance” mean to you? Comment below or share a video response. Tolerance is about listening to each others’ ideas, so we want to hear yours.